Osburn 45mf Pellet stove problems please help.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skipryan

Jan 5, 2014
Wisconsin
I bought a used Osburn 45mf pellet stove and got it all cleaned up.

I hooked it up had an error code H1 and resolved it but now when I plug it in the exhaust fan runs right away and the auger does not feed pellet and the igniter will not start.

I have let it run for 45min and no error code coms up an it does not start.

I'm stuck! Not sure what step to take next.
Any help or suggestions would be great.

I have the manual and followed all the direction. The stove runs for 1/2 hour or longer and I get no errors. if I disconnect the high temp switches I get an error.
I'm afraid I hsve to replace the control panel. Does anyone know how to check one to see if it is bad

Try replacing hi temp switches first ... cheaper than the board;) If you disconnect them and board gives you an error code, board seems to still be working.

Reactions: Don2222
Status
Not open for further replies.