Osburn Insert on Virgin Mobile TV Commercial

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreBug

Minister of Fire
Oct 6, 2010
Kitchener, Ontario
OK, It's official... I have no life. I just discovered this unpleasant truth as I was watching TV and saw an ad featuring one of our insert (Osburn 2200). It made my day if not my week. Man, I gotta figure out other stuff to get exited about!

For those of you who cant figure out where the insert is... look behind the girl!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/VirginMobilePresents?blend=2&ob=5[/youtube]

There is a stove in the video? Really?

BrotherBart said:
There is a stove in the video? Really?

And here all this time I thought you were an old curmudgeon! I have a brand new respect for BB. Never too old to look at pretty girls I see...

Frankly I'm surprised no one has made cheap puns with the video such as " check out the clearances to the hottie" or "those stacks must really get warm". Bunch of lechers... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.