1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Osburn Insert on Virgin Mobile TV Commercial

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by FyreBug, Dec 5, 2011.

1. FyreBug

FyreBug Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Kitchener, Ontario
    OK, It's official... I have no life. I just discovered this unpleasant truth as I was watching TV and saw an ad featuring one of our insert (Osburn 2200). It made my day if not my week. Man, I gotta figure out other stuff to get exited about!

For those of you who cant figure out where the insert is... look behind the girl!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/user/VirginMobilePresents?blend=2&ob=5[/youtube]

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Iembalm4aLiving

Iembalm4aLiving Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    N.E. Ohio
    How cool is that? I feel so young & hip now!!
  3. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    There is a stove in the video? Really?
  4. FyreBug

FyreBug Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Kitchener, Ontario
    And here all this time I thought you were an old curmudgeon! I have a brand new respect for BB. Never too old to look at pretty girls I see...

Frankly I'm surprised no one has made cheap puns with the video such as " check out the clearances to the hottie" or "those stacks must really get warm". Bunch of lechers... :)
  5. FlagshipSweep

FlagshipSweep Member

Loc:
    Northwest PA
    Maybe you'll see an uptick in 2200 interest due to "subliminal advertising."

Might be a good selling point too! "Buy an insert and hang out in your bikini when its -10 out!" ;-)