OT-But the perfect picture in my life...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, no fair! I'm pregnant - so of course I bawled my eyes out watching the video. Heather is definitely her mother's daughter - lovely family you have there gal. God bless all of you. A lot to be proud of.

very nice!!

Nice Job, you are blessed with a wonderful family. After watching that, I had to go peek in on my 4 1/2 year old daughter; fast asleep.

The web site where you view it is where I made it. Signed in for a free account and uploaded my pictures and song. That was the hardest part was getting the song--I bought it but then it wouldn't allow me to convert to mp3 (license issue!) so I burned it to CD, loaded it back to my pc--to windows media player (renamed) and then converted it to an mp3. They have a library of songs on the site as well that you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.