Our first stove has arrived!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

apandori

Aug 18, 2014
Glenville, NY
Just picked up our Englander from AM FM Heating delivery today. I'll post pics of the install after it's set up. I want to thank Mike for getting back to me through email before we purchased! This is a brand new scratch and dent and the best part is I can't find the scratch or dent!

Attachments

• 1409692246324.jpg
    1409692246324.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 277
  • 20140902_072631.jpg
    20140902_072631.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: stayfitz
They do admit to touch up paint:)

I took delivery on the same stove about a week ago with the same results!.....Mike and Andy have been nothing but extremely helpful......I've done the dry run and burn in on mine, so far, I like what I see. I was drawn to the ESW brand based on posts I saw here, and have experienced their willingness to help both before and after the sale first hand. Make sure you check out the DVD too.....very helpful

in most cases there will be a small sticker on the box that describes the "blemish" in many cases the blamish may be really small.

BTW , thanks a bunch for the compliments fellows, nice to get a smile from time to time!

Reactions: apandori
image.jpg

This return air vent is being moved one bay over today to accommodate the venting for the pellet stove. Unfortunately this is the only bay in the whole house that has the proper clearances to do the install. After that gets move, the holes for the thimble and air return are being put in. That will be the main brunt of the install work. Next week I'll be running the vent pipe and setting up the stove.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Here's the finished product. I just have to put one more bracket in for the OAK and we're good to go. House was nice and warm overnight and the basement was even warmer. 74 basement 70 upstairs. Timber Heat pellets suck, don't buy them. Love the stove though. Total install plus 4 tons of pellets ran us about $2,578. Not too bad to get out of the oil heat business. Bring on winter!

Congrats and welcome to the club! Fellow Englander owner here (also from AM/FM).

Status
Not open for further replies.