Our old Newfie is gone

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs are so important to me that I now look back at my life in "dog years".
I used to think it was unfitting that dogs lived lives so much shorter than our own.
Now I realize that this is probably for the best; that each canine lifetime serves as one (big) chapter in my own.
My advice, hold Katie in your memories and pass on your companionship and love to an adopted dog that wants nothing more than to be by your side.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear you lost your gentle giant. Glad you have a crew of others but like other family members each one occupies their own special place in our homes and our hearts.
I also lost my "heart dog" just a few days after that in Dec. He was 13.5, but it was awful sudden and I'm going to miss him for the rest of my life.

Thanks tickbitty. Sorry for your recent loss also.
We lost a few while breeding Dachshunds. Had to give that up........it was too much. The law of averages wasn't on our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.