Out of curiosity, has anyone used these.....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a poster after my own heart. $66 is lot better'n the $180 I've seen elsewhere. For me it's all about aftermarket will fit parts for MY pellet stove. I've worked construction machinery repair and I know all about the quality issuses of some will fit parts and I also know there's serious value to be found in a lot of aftermarket parts. Keep'm coming. Uhoh, I'm starting too drool now. Anyway good find. bjr23

I was looking for a new motor and saw your post so I gave CSH a call and they were helpful, but I also did a google search for multi-products out of Wisconsin .......... called them and they said I could order directly from them and it was about $10.00 cheaper but $5.00 more expensive to ship, so I guess you could save 5 buck by going trough them directly.

Do a quick search on this forum about the gleason avery motors. Several of us have replaced ours with the GA units. Pretty much all will agree it is a quality built motor for a good price.

I bought and installed the Multiproduct auger motor a few weeks ago and so far so good. Super quiet. My original MK started making whining noises and I didn't want to take a chance on it going out in the middle of a cold spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.