Outside Hardy wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemus85

Dec 29, 2013
Tri-county, Missouri
Hello guys, this is my first year burning, loading, cutting, hacking wood lol. I am a Newbie. I installed a hardy wood stove this year, its used of course. Everything is working great I haven't had any real hick ups with it.

The only concern I have at the moment is I find myself about every 6 days needing to fill up the tank cause its low. Also with that, where the stack is at there is water around it? I have asked around and they tell me that my water is boiling out because the thermostat is to high, or that I have a leak. Its a straight run to the radiator and I checked everything and there is no leaks. I set the stove at 140. still have the issue? Is this normal? Or am i missing somethings?

Really appreciate the help thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.