Outside Tonight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Went outside and took a look at the moon and heard some noise in the woods, looks like the herd was checking out the trail mower plus our wood for the shoulder season.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2670.jpg
    100_2670.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 448
  • 100_2671.jpg
    100_2671.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 413
  • 100_2679.jpg
    100_2679.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 409
  • 100_2668.jpg
    100_2668.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 395
I have been kind of ignorant on what is in some of your populated areas Zap. You and Quads have opened my eyes a little.
Nice shots. Love your mower also. I have one like that for pullin with the quad so the kids can play soccer in the feild in the summer. A fast way to do a few acres. Here is a pic from a few nights ago out back above the field.

Attachments

• March 15 NLs.jpg
    March 15 NLs.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 324
thats a great picture 60 :)

i went out and took a quick pic zap but sure couldnt find a herd like you have ;-)

my buddy across the road donated some land years ago for a baseball diamond and those are lights that you see in the moon..

will take a picture today and you will see what i mean.

loon

DSC09811.jpg

north of 60 said:
I have been kind of ignorant on what is in some of your populated areas Zap. You and Quads have opened my eyes a little.
Nice shots. Love your mower also. I have one like that for pullin with the quad so the kids can play soccer in the feild in the summer. A fast way to do a few acres. Here is a pic from a few nights ago out back above the field.

Can't beat that view.

Zap

[quote author="loon" date="1300627103"]thats a great picture 60 :)

i went out and took a quick pic zap but sure couldnt find a herd like you have ;-)

my buddy across the road donated some land years ago for a baseball diamond and those are lights that you see in the moon..

will take a picture today and you will see what i mean.

loon

Nice picture Loon, I should've waited a couple of hours then taken the picture of the moon but it was a great view.

Zap

north of 60 said:

Great picture north!!!

north of 60 said:

In our area we have more animals then people.

Zap

zapny said:
north of 60 said:

In our area we have more animals then people.

Zap

Sounds like we live on the same street so to speak.
Cheers

Loon, the field of dreams.

Zap

Cool Zap

I was at the farm when it came up with a orange glow. At first I thought something was on fire. I wish I had gotten a picture but I was tired after loading the trailer wit wood to take home.

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.