Oval to Round Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check with your nearest Vermont Castings dealer. They should have one.

Mike I have an the adapter oval to 8" round . If you can not find it there is another way attach the 8" to 6" reducer to the 8" oval to round these reducers are quite common

I have an an oval to round I am going to auction on Ebay
Heat Fab makes a 22 ga oval to round just for VC stoves

there is also 24 gage Snap lock Dura Black oval to 8" round
ther may be others

Ace Hardware sells 24 guage 8" oval to 6" inch round adapters for thirteen bucks. They are made by Imperial and the Ace number is Item no: 4021507. If your local store does not have one they can be purchased online at acehardware.com and delivered to your local store with no shipping charge.

Your local stove shops probably have them too. What I like about Ace is it is a locally owned store here.

true value has them as well, tho Im at home and cant give you the number...24 guage...we stock them.....actually somewhat popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.