Over Coffee

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This morning I was telling my wife that some of the tarps on the wood stacks needed straightening up, mentioned that one of the ends had blown off then froze in the ground and that I would take care of it this afternoon.

After a bit, the boss said I think we need a woodshed, more milling. The worst part is the area we would build it has five cord stacked that would need to be moved before the build.

zap

Shoulda kept it shut... :-S

Come on over zap I will give ya a bunch of pallets to build some sheds lol after all the boss is always right!

Pete

I agree Pete, the boss is always right. We will look at some designs tonight (after sharpening some chains) then take some measurements this weekend in the two spots I think it should go.

Zap

zapny said:
The worst part is the area we would build it has five cord stacked that would need to be moved before the build.

Build it 50% bigger and do it right over the existing piles!

Happy wifey...happy lifey.....
wordz to live by.... ;-) :lol: :-S

Hmmph! New wood shed...and lets not forget about that new cabin you wanted to build....
I've been a thinkin-since I'm laid off, and you don't have snow, and you have at least two projects going on this year, and it'll be awhile before I can start on my projects.....

Can't do both projects this year so we will see, I actually would like a storage shed first.

Gamma, does that hold true for the hubby too?

zap

zapny said:

I am willing to bet that you don't want to hear the 9 or 10 versions that just ran through my head. :red:

zapny said:
Can't do both projects this year so we will see, I actually would like a storage shed first.

zap

I beleive the little diddy goes something like this:

"Who the hell cares?"

It might rhyme with that, I'm really not sure.

Jags said:
zapny said:

I am willing to bet that you don't want to hear the 9 or 10 versions that just ran through my head. :red:

I'm thinking of the Manhattan natives getting duped for $24 worth of beads. Only in our case, we are trading thousands of dollars of baubles for a few square inches of prime "real estate". %-P

zapny said:
zap

That depends. If the wife feels like it at the time. Yes. If not, no. Very simple.

ehh, say you will build it once you burn that wood.... otherwise its just a lot of effort to move that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.