Overstock stoves.com, what do ya think?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oilcan

Dec 30, 2007
west iowa
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a Timber Ridge 50-TNC30 which is apparently identical to the Englander NC-30.
Gonna go through Overstock Stoves.com, their price is 799 including shipping.
Has any one had any experience with them? good,bad?

I know several people here have purchased from them and I don't believe have had problems.

Given the excellent England Stove Works manufacturer support here unless it's damaged in shipping I don't think you'd have too many issues.

I purchased through this website. 6 months ago I was trying to find a 30ncl but could not get one in RI. I contacted Mike from Englander and he advised me to order one through overstockstoves.com. Stove was received within 5days. You have to travel to the local transport station to pick up the stove. Due to shipping I had some broken firebricks and scratches on the surface of the stove. I contacted Englander customer service and they helped me out. The timber ridge is the 30ncl without the trimmings.

Status
Not open for further replies.