Owners manual search it HARD :(

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyfitz

Aug 29, 2008
Baltimore,MD
I was recently given a used Pellet stove that is not working. I am currently just trying to find the owners manual for the stove but am running into problems. On the decal it says the model is a Prowarmer ST model # 020253 manufactured by Autocon industries. I did a google search and read on a forum that St.Croix purchased Autocon. Am I correct about this? If so how can I go about getting a Manual for this stove? If I am totally wrong can you point me in a better direction? any help you can give would be greatly appreciated since this task is turning out to be harder than I first thought. Thank you for your time and am looking forward to hearing back

Thank you

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.