P-23 exhaust fan never turns off

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebubbleboy

Jun 13, 2008
Eastern Ohio
Hello, I have a Breckwell P-23 that I just fired up for the 1st time since installation last night. All went well while I let it burn for about 4 hours. It really wasn't that cold outside, I just wanted to do a test run before "real" winter got here. I hit the power button to shut it down and it quit dropping pellets, the blower that blows out heat shut off in about 20 minutes but the exhaust fan continued to run. I let it go and figured that it would turn itself off eventually. It didn't. I let it run for about 90 minutes before I just pulled the plug. I plugged it back in this morning and the exhaust fan comes right back on. Why is this thing stuck on? What can I do or check to correct this problem? Thanks, bubble.

Contact your Dealer. 99% chance you have a bad board.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.