P.A. Pellet brand

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smalltown

Minister of Fire
Oct 1, 2008
Western Maine
I was in a discount store today and saw pallets of pellets. Couldn't resist seeing what they were. They were labeled P.A. Pellets. They were in a white bag with green lettering.
They were all sold and waiting for pickup. Store had been asking $3.00 per bag. Anybody ever burnt these pellets?

Jeesh, I wish I could get pellets for $3 a bag up here.

I think j-takeman has burned these.

smalltown said:
I was in a discount store today and saw pallets of pellets. Couldn't resist seeing what they were. They were labeled P.A. Pellets. They were in a white bag with green lettering.
They were all sold and waiting for pickup. Store had been asking $3.00 per bag. Anybody ever burnt these pellets?
Run like hell. P.A. pellets?
C'mere my friend...Sssssshhhhh.....Lemme telll you a secret....Your Okies????.....when they go to the bathroom??.....they poop P.A. Pellets. I'm tellin'ya!
You got two feet, so use them. When you see P.A. pellets...run like hell.

I burnt them in my pellet review. Fair heat but kind of ashy. But for 3 bucks a bag. I'd have picked some up for the shoulders!

I was just checking. I would never buy without knowing what kind of quality they are.

They were all sold, but I was wondering if I saw them again.

Burned them towards the end of season last winter and now, and have 2 ton here, purchased in the spring/summer, thinking prices were going to spike. Not that great a pellet, lot more ash, more fines, dusty, heat OK not that great compared to others

Status
Not open for further replies.