I picked up a used, and pretty rough looking, Harman P61 last week. My brother and I tore it apart, cleaned all the fines, dust bunnies, and thick buildup of carbon on and in the burnpot. We also had to drill out about half of the holes in the burnpot that were clogged with carbon. Over the weekend we sanded it, painted it, and put stove ink on the inside to make it black again. While the stove looked bad when I checked it out, all of the main components worked so I knew it was worth a few dollars. After the cleanup and painting, it was time to burn off the new paint. All I can say is holy s@#t this stove burns hot. We installed the stove last night in the spot where my Englander 25-PDVC had been. The PDVC is going into another family members home so I didn't feel too bad about removing the old girl, and I know I'll be the one fixing her if/when anything goes wrong. The wire behind the stove is a thermostat wire that I have in series with the Room Temp Probe. Hopefully it works out well.