P68 Harman I did happen! Now Y'all believe me?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bags

Minister of Fire
Oct 12, 2014
Kentucky
IMG_0403.JPG IMG_0404.JPG
Here are a couple of photos as promised. I really appreciate everyones help here. More will follow now that I have figured out finally how to load them. Had to go to the Apple computer. My old HP lap top's life is about over. Thanks, Jesse

oops! It did happen! Before I messed up photos and now I can't type nor proof read. Duh....
Might look like exhaust could be too close to a window or door but it's not. Looks can be deceiving. Goes out 45's and up above to the left. By the way the surge protector is in the photo behind the stove. << I have picked up on that reading here. Yes the top piece of casing is not installed. I am in the process of finishing the house. Door is still in primer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.