Pacific Energy Fusion

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clambdin

Jan 29, 2006
Anyone have a PE Fusion? I am wondering about burn times, efficiency, and overall ratings. Likes/dislikes?

Exactly the same stove as the "Spectrum" and "Super 27" in a fancy wrapper. Search or read reviews on these stoves.

I have a Pacific Energy Super 27 in my house since 2002. It burns 6-8 face cords a year and is great. PE has a great website you can get to it from mine, www.kinsmanstoves.com. Eric

Gunner said:
Exactly the same stove as the "Spectrum" and "Super 27" in a fancy wrapper. Search or read reviews on these stoves.

I thought there was a small diff between the Spectrum and the 27. Some firebox difference... maybe materials. I can't remember.

PE makes five free-standing models and one insert that are all built around the same 2-cubic foot firebox, which they call the D1 firebox and their marketing people call the Super Series firebox. You can view the free-standing stoves that share the D1 firebox on our website at http://www.chimneysweeponline.com/pacific.htm. Any differences between the Super Series models are "outside the box".

Status
Not open for further replies.