Pacific Energy Summit blower question ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clambdin

Jan 29, 2006
Anybody have one of these units with the blower installed ? I was wondering if I should put one on my summit classic, Do they really circulate the air around enough to justify the cost ?

cll said:
Anybody have one of these units with the blower installed ? I was wondering if I should put one on my summit classic, Do they really circulate the air around enough to justify the cost ?

I own a PE Summit.. The blower on my stove blows out on a angle from the right side. The air blows across the top of the stove...

Free standing stove i would guess sence you said it was a classic . I bought a double stove blower off ebay and sat it on the floor behind and under the stove to blow up the back plate and it goes up the back and through the top and out . I paid $74. for a great blower and didnt have to mount it.

cll said:
Where can I get a double stove blower ?
Look on Ebay and look under Heat-n-glo ( search: Heat glo ) look for the Heat-n-glo blowers. They work great. Measures 4 1/2" Wide

Measures 4 3/4" High

Measures 13 1/4" Long

95" Power Cord with 3 Prong Plug

140 CFM Blower Fan

Features:

Magnetic 4x2 Control Box
Speed Control
Magnetic Heat Sensing Snap Disc
No Holes to Drill

Attachments

• 6f_1_b.jpg
    6f_1_b.jpg