Pacific Energy Super 27

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie0742001

Oct 6, 2006
Well, after being brainwashed by Roospike fro the last 3 days I've decided on the PE Super 27. Now the question is where to look for the best price. The best price so far was from the Chimney Sweep at $ 1305 plus $375 shipping. I fit wasnt for the big price of shipping I would have ordered it already from him. Anyone have any suggestions on a similair price minus the huge shipping fee? I live In NY. If its inappropraite to ask questions like this in the open forum I aplogize in advance. I'm just trying to get the best deal as I'm kinda on the less than (much less) than rich side. Thanks.

Yes I did and it actually is cheaper than gwtting it shipped. $1320 for the Super 27 or the classic for 1630. Delivery is $50 either way. I might go with the 27.

What's the difference between the 27 and the Classic?

exactly the same firebox but the classic is porcelin coated and sits on legs also I believe the ash dump is standarn on the classic.

Did i mention ......... that when burning wood in your wood stove the Porcelain Enamel gets darker, beautiful deep red. With no fire its goes back to "sunset red" .

The Porcelain Enamel is a LOT easier to clean than painted steel ,
&
the ash pan clean out option is 200% worth the money , trust me.

Gunner , I'm still working on ya. ;-) Here are the pic's color difference.

Attachments

• P.E..JPG
    P.E..JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 777
  • P8250412.JPG
    P8250412.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 496
Roospike,

No need to work on me...I was already sold on a PE before I found hearthnet. I'm Canadian...pretty sure it's against the law to burn anything else up here. We are in the process of selling our house, and the first order of business after we do is a stove in the new place. I am thinking Black Summit Classic with nickel door.

Gunner said:
Roospike,

No need to work on me...I was already sold on a PE before I found hearthnet. I'm Canadian...pretty sure it's against the law to burn anything else up here. We are in the process of selling our house, and the first order of business after we do is a stove in the new place. I am thinking Black Summit Classic with nickel door.
O ' ow..............Ah .................PURDY .

Attachments

• sspsucbkn.jpg
    sspsucbkn.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 474
Yep they do look good. I want just the nickel door (black legs and trivot) sometimes all that nickel can be to much "bling bling" depending on your house.

Gunner said:
Yep they do look good. I want just the nickel door (black legs and trivot) sometimes all that nickel can be to much "bling bling" depending on your house.
Thats my thoughts , tho the gold door , legs and trivet looks great on sunset red .... it just didnt go with my front room. I already had a lot of brass and that would of been too much . Its nice to customize your stoves looks to fit your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.