Pacific Energy T5/T6

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PAcountryboy

Jul 24, 2008
South Central PA
Could anyone tell me the retail price of the PE T5 and T6? I just called the four closest dealerships. The first one had no salesman available to take my call, and the other three are closed(only open 3 days/week).

Also, you guys think there's any chance I could actually get my hands on one for this season?

Thanks!

O.K., now make that the closest 5. Latest one couldn't tell me about availablility without checking (which is understandable), but also couldn't give me a price (which isn't understandable).

Nice stoves. One of our moderators here, BeGreen, burns one and loves it. His is a relatively recent installation, so maybe he can provide a ballpark figure for ya. He'll be along shortly, I'm sure. Rick

Thanks! Great site with lots of info. I got real excited when I saw the price......$400 less than here (finally got a hold of a local dealer), but then I saw the shipping to the east coast. Very good site nonetheless.

Did you try Stoltz Stove Sales in Bloomsburg, PA?
I bought my Summit insert there, had to be ordered. Took about 6 weeks to come in.
Price was ok, I would nhot expect any service from them though. They don't even install.
Just happened to be the nearest dealer for me.

their # is 570-784-1355

PAcountryboy said:
Thanks! Great site with lots of info. I got real excited when I saw the price......$400 less than here (finally got a hold of a local dealer), but then I saw the shipping to the east coast. Very good site nonetheless.

Good people too!

Status
Not open for further replies.