Pacific insert blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hh3f

Nov 18, 2005
Niantic Ct
This is to the users out there who own and operate a PE insert who have had to replace your blower motor or the entire assembly.
I have had my stove for approx. 6 years now and would like to have a motor or assembly on stand by in case of failure. Presently
I'm having no problems.
I sent an email to PE for replacement part numbers and they said you would only need the motor and the part number is 5024.6 .
As it turns out this is the part number for the whole assembly.My question is has anyone had luck crossing this number over or any luck buying the just the motor at a distributor besides a PE
distributer because of there price mark up on materials.
Thank you

Hard to say what it might cross-reference to. On a warmer day, pull the blower and take some good shots of the motor on the blower. Include any information tags or markings that identify the motor mfg. If you have a good motor shop nearby, you might want to take it in and ask them. Let us know what you find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.