Packers vs. giants... what’s YOUR guess.Imacman may chime in...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Green Bay 24 Giants 21 Y.A. Tittle tosses three TD passes.... Paul Horning kicks a field goal and runs for two TD's... OK I'm old school!

Going to be old-school cold weather football, for sure Krooser. As for the score, this is a tough one, as the Pack is a VERY good team. But I'll say Giants 28, Pack 21.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

PS If the Pack does win, then I say they go to the Super Bowl and win it.

imacman said:
Going to be old-school cold weather football, for sure Krooser. As for the score, this is a tough one, as the Pack is a VERY good team. But I'll say Giants 28, Pack 21.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

PS If the Pack does win, then I say they go to the Super Bowl and win it.
not if tom brady has something to say about it.

I'm a cowgirl's fan. So I will be eating lots of cheese while watching the game! Watch'n the Raven's give Texas fits right now. But still a close one.

How about San Fran, I didn't think they had it for the Saint's. Good game though! Denver and New England was pretty boring.

smilejamaica said:
...not if tom brady has something to say about it.

OK, lemme see, that last time i saw Tom (cand a**) Brady in the Super Bowl, the Giants were kicking his a** up and down the field....remember? :coolsmirk:

imacman said:
smilejamaica said:

OK, lemme see, that last time i saw Tom (cand a**) Brady in the Super Bowl, the Giants were kicking his a** up and down the field....remember? :coolsmirk:
yes i do but if you remember we were leading that game untill the final minute .then maybe tom's 3 rings got in his way....

Lynn Dickey is as old school as I get.

I got a bad feeling bout this one.

Hope I'm wrong. Time will tell.

As an Eagles fan, I cannot root for the Giants.

Go Packers!

smilejamaica said:
...yes i do but if you remember we were leading that game untill the final minute....

Means nothing......who won?

I rest my case.

John97 said:
As an Eagles fan

We don't WANT you to root for us, at all.

Oh, BTW, where are the Eagles today? Oh, that's right....those losers are sitting home, as usual.

imacman said:
smilejamaica said:
...yes i do but if you remember we were leading that game untill the final minute....

Means nothing......who won?

I rest my case.
let's go packers..lol

imacman said:
smilejamaica said:

Lots of teams would like to have that (candy a**) for a QB. I'd love to see a rematch of that Super Bowl!! That would be the easiest match up we could hope for! I guess we both have to win a game (or two in your case) before we worry about that!

Good Luck with the Pack...I'm rootin' for ya!

jumpedtopells said:

I'm sure you are....you're team wants no part of the Giants.......that would be a bad scene, losing the big game.....again.

imacman said:
John97 said:
As an Eagles fan

We don't WANT you to root for us, at all.

Oh, BTW, where are the Eagles today? Oh, that's right....those losers are sitting home, as usual.

Wow...

imacman said:
jumpedtopells said:

I'm sure you are....you're team wants no part of the Giants.......that would be a bad scene, losing the big game.....again.

It still hurts!!

krooser...can't you find a bigger font? I'm having trouble hearing you. %-P

imacman said:
jumpedtopells said:

carefull for what you wish for, not to many teams beat the pat's twice in 1 season.
i am sure every team wants the pat's to lose next week

Giants all the way to the Superbowl. That's the only way the Pat's can pummel their a$$es into the ground! I'm looking forward to it!

looks like a Giants win...

BYE BYE GREENBAY.......................................

smoke show said:
somedays you can't do anything right.

most days for me.

Last time I saw that many drops smokin was clearing 4 acres, just a bad day after a bad week after what happened to the offensive coordinator's son.

Giants defensive nees to play better against San Fran.

zap

imacman said:
jumpedtopells said:

Congrats Imacman!!! I hope our teams each win one more...I really do want a rematch...I'll take my chances on losing the big one again for a shot at redemption!!!

OK, now for all those guys up in cheeseland, any questions??......................hmmmmm, I must have bad hearing, 'cause it's awfully quiet.

And now the "Road Warriors" are off to the left coast......time to dig a hole for some 49'ers.

Oh, yeah, right.....now what was that I was hearing earlier from some guy in Pa......something about not going to root for the Giants......see, I told ya, we don't need you to. You just stay nice and warm by your pellet stove and think back about how your team is still sitting home, and they still su*k.
:coolgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.