Pallet project for Pete

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eclecticcottage

Minister of Fire
Dec 7, 2011
WNY
Never saw this before

5L75I55Fe3G43K53L3c394bc198c99f961236.jpg

That's actually pretty cool

Hmm...kind of a Hillbilly etagere, or what not. I like it. Kind of. I think I like it more in that house than in mine. :lol:

eclecticcottage said:
Never saw this before

Now that is interesting needs a little red paint and some leather maybe a grill off an old car! :lol:

Pete

eclecticcottage said:
Never saw this before

then you never have been to my uncles work shop.my uncle has been gone for over 11 years but he did not waste anything, i remember him making shelves out of pallets he would put 2 extra boards on the pallets an then took small pickle jar lids a screwed the the lids on under side of the shelves an put differant size nuts an bolts an nails in the jars then screwed the jars on the lids an they hung there and on top of each shelf the was jars full of stuff to , thank you for posting you brought back some great memories of my uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.