Panoramic... getting wood at the farm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioBurner©

Minister of Fire
Aug 20, 2010
Center of Ohio
I have never ventured down this low on the forums to see there was a photography section until now. So just wanted to participate. Here is a photo that is actually several regular photos stitched together (the widest angle my camera can get in one picture is about a 3rd of this pic). Its part of a 200+ acre farm that is mostly wooded, hilly, and not farmed anymore. Kind of like a summer getaway for the family and hunting camp in the fall. The pic is a little distorted because of the photo stitching software... I could have cropped it perfectly rectangular but felt I'd loose too much of the pic and I like the way it looks. It was taken this spring. Its hard to get a vehicle down there - nearly impossible once the weeds and such start growing. But the old cub does great I just need to get a bit larger cart so I dont have to make so many trips. From where I park the truck in the field before the big hill it takes probably not 5 minutes but close to drive with the cub the rest of the way. The grassy clearing is a gas pipeline (there are 3).

Attachments

• 222_cub1_1200e.jpg
    222_cub1_1200e.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 418
I remember the other pictures you posted. Glad you found this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.