Parlor installed in office (Link works now)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Minister of Fire
Nov 21, 2005
Casper Wyoming
Installed a Parlor wood stove in our office. This thing is nice. I have 20' uninsulated wall with a 3x2 hole in it in the office (wood door for under stair storage minus a door) and this thing will run me out. Hooked up to about 20' of Duratech 6" all outside and this chimney draws like no other. I've only got to burn pallet and constructin scrap in it so far so I cannot judge burn time yet. Should get some good splits tomorrow. Nothing like wood heat. Three stoves down from the Parlor I have a gas stove and while it throws the heat quite nicely it just doesn't have as much radiant heat. No gas stove does.

Parlor

Is that the Lopi stove? I clicked the link but page couldn't be found.

Also have Duratech outside and it draws great. Wasn't cheap though.

Let us know how you make out with the splits.

Good luck with your new stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.