Parts availability

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Faustus

Minister of Fire
I am seriously considering a new stove next year. I've been happy with my pdvc but thinking it would be really nice to have a pellet furnace that serves the whole house. Possibly keep the pdvc for additional heat. I have ducts for forced hot air (used to have a forced hot air oil furnace), and a convenient place to vent it,

Thing is, I am a hardcore diy'er. What would be the best furnace to get if all i want is the unit shipped to my house, and be able to buy parts for it whenever it breaks (and do my own diagnostics and repairs).?

I like that the englander is very diy oriented and whatever i need i can get right off their website. Is there any company that makes a forced hot air furnace than i can have easily shipped here and order parts whenever i need without putting out a service call with a dealer?

check stove parts unlimited. That'll get u started. I know the Harman pf100 is listed

Status
Not open for further replies.