Parts for a Kozi gas insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Koziseeker

Jan 28, 2018
Arthurdale, WV
Hi, I have 2 Kozi gas inserts, model # DV1-MI. One of the blowers is on it's last leg, the other is not to far behind. I have been on their website and others trying to find out if the blowers are model specific, or uses a generic brand, but to no avail. I have tried to send them an Email to the Email address listed on their site, and it wont send. I have a manual which lists the part number as DV1-27. Kozi is manufactured by APR Industries Ltd. 1354 Waverley Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R3T OP5. I really don't want to take my stoves apart without having the correct parts on hand to put them back together. I have seen, on the internet, the generic blowers that sit in the back of the stove and mount by either magnets or Velcro, but I don't think mine is like that. If anyone could lead me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Thank you Sir, I looked on that site, and I couldn't find what I was looking for. I will give them a call tomorrow. Part of the confusion may be because I have the Kozi brand and there is also a Kozy brand. Thank you again Sir, and thank you for your service.

Reactions: DAKSY