parts not shown in manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwight

Nov 22, 2014
kansas
I have an Englander multi fuel. There are two L shaped plates on each side of burnpot. They are loose and could be placed over openings into ash pan or air chamber thru back wall or both. They aren't mentioned in manual and I'm not sure if they are for air adjustment or what.

Hello Dwight, and welcome to this forum. Sorry no one has responded to your question yet.

I'm not an Englander owner, but there are many on this forum who are. I'd recommend you amend your thread title in this and future posts to include the make and model of your stove ie "Englander multi-fuel parts question", or something to that effect. That will catch the eye of the folks who have that type of stove and can often best help you.

With dozens of new members each day, and two to three times that many new posts covering a dozen or more stove types, it's easy for threads to get missed !! My response will bump you back up in the topic list, as will you renaming your post.

Good luck !

My stove has plates on either side of the burn pot. They cover the ash traps there. Could that be what yours are for? Can you post a photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.