parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtarbert

Minister of Fire
Feb 23, 2006
Maryland
Greetings,
I have a Volcano wood burning stove in a house my Wife and I recentlt purchased.
The product booklet states that it can also be used to burn coal.Problem is : Whenr can I purchase,beg or commindeer
parts ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Mike

Check ebay.com for my first guess.

Any other details? Model #, year, anything? Even a picture would be nice. Oh wait. What parts do you need?

The coal burning stuff, or ???

Joshua

mtarbert said:
Greetings,
I have a Volcano wood burning stove in a house my Wife and I recentlt purchased.
The product booklet states that it can also be used to burn coal.Problem is : Whenr can I purchase,beg or commindeer
parts ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Mike

Stove is very ancient and they had a very poor coal retrofit. I'd stay away from coal on that unit. Parts could be tough.....probably could get generics from Woodsman to fit, like grates, etc.

I will get the model number tomorrow (friday) and post it.....as for the year I haven't a clue but, it has an automatic thermostat hooked to a blower and looks very clean. I will be posting soon,
Mike

Greetings,
I have finally gotten back online and have more info about my stove......It is a "Volcano 11" made by the Defiance company. It is a stand alone unit with a blower that hooks up to our duct system......any help ?
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.