Passionate Pellet Pig Position Pending

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

khenault

Dec 20, 2011
Southern, NH
This will be my first full season of running a pellet stove. Picked up a used Big E that needed a little work for a song. I made back my initial investment in about 6 weeks. So I'm already on the plus side of the ledger.

I just ordered my first delivery of the season, I have 3 tons of Cleanfire Pacific being delivered next week.

Thanks for all the great information and support. May your pellets burn clean and hot.

Ken

Welcome to the forum.

Pics of the "new" stove & install would be nice....as we say here, no pic = it didn't really happen. ;)

That avatar picture doesn't allow us to check for various missing items from your setup, one thing that pellet pigs are is very picky about the installation.

At least you didn't insult us with a non burning stove picture, those are very displeasing.

Reactions: IHATEPROPANE
Pics that include dogs enjoying the stove will improve your pending status as well

Status
Not open for further replies.