Pawn shop scores

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salecker

Minister of Fire
Aug 22, 2010
Northern Canada
Hi All
Went tom the big city to look at some trucks and trailers to bid on.Didn't have the usual long list for groceries and building materials,so i went on the pawn shop troll.
Ended up with a 5" palm sander,had a box of pads to use up.And a nice clean 031AV missing the air cleaner cover for $80 for the two of them.
Next one netted me a new sump pump,and near new Stihl chaps for $50.
The saw was priced at $150,but they had sold it and it came back as a no start.It's been there since summer.You can pick it up by the rope,lots of comp.Very clean looking.I was interested in it because my dad had one of these for years,always ran cut the wood that kept us warm for over 10 yrs.I'm sure it's the kill switch,the toggle sits in the middle and dosn't seem to switch anything.
This CAD is getting a firm hold on me now.
I know pic's or it didn't happen.Still trying to get the misses to figure the pic's thing out.
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.