PC 45 venting question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another stove that I'm going to get tomorrow.will be planning on fixing it up too.hate seeing such beautiful stoves sitting around rusting.
pellet.jpg

I don't know how loud the auger motors are supposed to be on these but on mine it makes a whisping noise(no squeak or squeal) though.maybe I should of pulled the auger and cleaned it.Anybody have any thoughts?

I don't know how loud the auger motors are supposed tthe on these but on mine it makes a whisping noise(no squeak or squeal) though.maybe I should of pulled the auger and cleaned it.Anybody have any thoughts?
Got it figured out took a refrigerator coil cleaning brush to the inside of the chute after I pulled the auger everything is good know

Reactions: bags and bogieb
Just got back this morning from picking up that other Harman with the gold door.Bought it for 75.00 dollars it came with 2 big hole burn pots and 1 small and it is a heck of a lot cleaner than the first one I bought and fixed up.only had to drive an hour and a half each way too.

Reactions: bogieb
Multi-fuel? I'm thinking so with the different burn pots. Is this a keeper or for resale? Bioburner does the corn thing with his Harman as it is a cheaper fuel for southern MN.

Status
Not open for further replies.