PC BOARD REPAIR TECHNICIAN will fix your BRECKWELL PELLET STOVE CONTROLLER or others

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2009
Ontario, CANADA
Hello everyone,

My friend reads a lot of your posts about problems with his pellet stove. I have fixed two of his stove controllers over the years.
He suggested I join up and tell people about some of the DIY electronic boards I've made and how I can help them.
I do professional board level troubleshooting and repair to printed circuit boards for these stoves and others.
I have 30 years board level troubleshooting and just as many years experience with a soldering iron.

If you need your board repaired by an experienced technician drop me an email: [email protected]

Thanks
David

Board Repair Dept - Control Panel Repairman

Status
Not open for further replies.