PE Summit Insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

setitonfire

Oct 24, 2013
Topsham, Maine
Hello all,
Need your help. We live in MD and we are looking at a PE Summit Insert to purchase. Does anyone here have a recommendation on where to buy or a online dealer where we can get a good price on this unit?

Thank you in advance.

As well as checking the dealer listing Grisu linked you to, you might just ask dealers you like who normally handle other stoves if they can get the Summit. There are some dealers around (my area anyway) who can get just about anything and will be competitive on pricing.

Reactions: jeff_t
There are some dealers around (my area anyway) who can get just about anything and will be competitive on pricing.

I have also found this to be true.

I believe The Chimney Sweep is the only PE-authorized online seller.

Yeah. Tom was grandfathered when PE stopped online sellers because he had been a dealer since trees were invented.

His integrity as a dealer probably has something to with it, as well.

Yeah. Tom was grandfathered when PE stopped online sellers because he had been a dealer since trees were invented.

Ah, learned something new. I never checked whether there are other online PE dealers out there.

(P.S. Tom's other name is Adam then? ;lol )

His name is Tom Oyen. Oyen was changed in The King James Version to "Adam",

Reactions: firefighterjake
Status
Not open for further replies.