PE Super 27 stove to DVL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDWOOD

Nov 11, 2013
maryland
Hi all been lurkin awhile and yesterday go my new super 27 Heritage home.
I plan on changing my single wall pipe thats on my existing stove to Duravent DVL.

Will a single piece of DVL slide over the flue collar on the PE stove?
Not sure if i need the DVL-Adapter or not.

Thanks Bill

PS; forgot to say that all i've been hearing is a big sucking sound since im not burning now (Frigid here)
Must be the oil burner suuuuuuuuckkkk

Last edited:
When I did my duravent dvl install for my Pe27, I used the adapter, and it worked as intended. I didn't try using a regular section of pipe directly to the stove collar, so I cant comment on that. If you haven't considered it yet, I would get a telescoping section. It made my install a lot easier. Best of luck.

Not sure if the flue collars are the same but on the T6 stove DVL pipe slips directly on the flue collar.

I used the DVL adapter when hooking up my 27 Heritage. Didn't try to see if it would fit without the adapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.