PE T5 Blower Offer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marreque

Feb 22, 2010
Fall River, Massachusetts
does anyone know if PE is or was giving a free blower with a purchase of a new stove??

In August they were giving away the ash system or the screen door but not the blower.

I thought Chimneysweeponline.com was, at one point giving the blower for free (might still be).

I bought my T5 a few weeks ago, and had to pay for my blower. So if it was being offered, it must have been a dealer thing and not a PE thing.

EDIT:

http://www.chimneysweeponline.com/pacaldert5.htm

Looks like it was offered through through that dealer yesterday.

thats what i found too. i purchesed mine back in april and wanted to make sure i wasnt loosing out on anything

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marreque said:
I WORK WITH 2 RAIDER FANS, WERE ALWAYS BUSTIN ON EACH OTHER.

We Raider fans have been easy targets for the last 7 years!! :red:

marreque said:
thats what i found too. i purchesed mine back in april and wanted to make sure i wasnt loosing out on anything

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You think they might retro the savings, I bought my summit in march. Steelers!

I believe PE was the one giving the free blower for the T4,5,6, don't know about others. Just bought a T4 from chimneysweep and got the free blower. However I had heard the same thing from another dealer. I believe it was through Sept. May be a day late.

Status
Not open for further replies.