PE T6 Price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieblake

Mar 4, 2008
Tornado Alley
A dealer about 100 miles away gave me a pretty decent price (compared to my local dealer who wants full retail), and he told me that it could be had at that price until April 1. Is the price for these stoves expected to increase after this date? Also what is the price that others are paying or this stove? I realize prices are regional and that we are getting into the slow season for the business. Thanks for the input.

aussieblake

I was quoted $2100.00 with blower

2000-2100 is a good deal.

I was quoted $2100 without a blower, the local guy said $2500+ with out the blower. I will try to call the local dealer back. His price is close the the HS Mansfield.

2200 for a Mansfield would be a good price! Gooday Mate!

$2600 is the lowest price for a mansfield around here. I would need to add the rear heat shield for the location. The T6 does not require a heat shield. The mansfield is really nice we like it too.

I was quoted somthing like $2700 by one dealer, $2500 by another, and $2400 by the third. The third one I called back and asked him to do better - said he could sell for $2100 (no blower).

Status
Not open for further replies.