Pellet Bag photo's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, guess this question is for the Admins,don,t ask me why but i am intrigued by the different Pellet companies Bag design, and more exact, whats the pellet look like.Is there enough bandwith to allow a thread like this, kinda a quick reference thread as to describe the pellet company and maybe your own personal opinion of why it sux, or why its so great.
If i'm walking thru a Home depot and see a stack of pellets with a diff branded label, i like to be able to say, hey theres those pellets macman was Raving about, maybe i'll try a few bags(sorry macman)you were the gunea pig this time.Let me know any input on this, like i say, if i'm the only one who wants to see a thread on this,Don,t proceed,lol....Example Below.

Attachments

• energex Jan 11-09.jpg
    energex Jan 11-09.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 580
  • tn_corrinth pellets Oct 12-2009.jpg
    tn_corrinth pellets Oct 12-2009.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 579
  • tn_LG Granules-Jan-16-2010.jpg
    tn_LG Granules-Jan-16-2010.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 593
  • tn_Maine Woods Nov 2-09.jpg
    tn_Maine Woods Nov 2-09.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 582
  • tn_Nashwaak valley Pellets-Nov 4-2009.jpg
    tn_Nashwaak valley Pellets-Nov 4-2009.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 563
  • tn_Penningtons-Nov 10-2009.jpg
    tn_Penningtons-Nov 10-2009.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 572
  • tn_crabbe pellets.jpg
    tn_crabbe pellets.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 134
Not a bad idea, if bandwith allows.

yeah, i think it would be neat,i use a free little app called( Easy Thumbnails) set the size to 700 w x 525 H yeilds an 80kb pic,well under recomended upload size.But yet big enough to see good detail in pellet qual and size,maybe edit it yet to add a text saying hardwood/softwood,ect per bag.I won,t do that till i see if its allowed or interesting enough to anyone else.

Each file size is small so I don't see any big deal there.
For the future if someone was worried, you can always
use a free photo hosting service and post via img tags.

Bags? What are those?

Attachments

• 100_0857.jpg
    100_0857.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 553
BTU i agree, prob is i took most of those Photo's last year, and was kinda for my own Record, wasn,t thinking about other people viewing them, But i agree with you 100%.

How's this for pellet bags?

Attachments

• Grass pellets 1.jpg
    Grass pellets 1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 460
Try ing again

Attachments

• tn_P1040093.jpg
    tn_P1040093.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 361
gutterboy2ca said:
yeah, i think it would be neat,i use a free little app called( Easy Thumbnails) set the size to 700 w x 525 H yeilds an 80kb pic,well under recomended upload size.But yet big enough to see good detail in pellet qual and size,maybe edit it yet to add a text saying hardwood/softwood,ect per bag.I won,t do that till i see if its allowed or interesting enough to anyone else.

I checked out that "Easy Thumbnails" thing, it's so simple a hermit can do it.

Attachments

• tn_P1030927.jpg
    tn_P1030927.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 347
Status
Not open for further replies.