Pellet Challenge contest

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmith

Minister of Fire
Sep 13, 2009
Kutztown, PA
I just received an e-mail from Hearth & Home Technologies, that I have won their Pellet Challenge Contest. I will be receiving a free Harman Accentra stove and all needed accessories for installation as well as free installation from KC stoves in Alburtis, PA. This will be a good companion for my Quad AE that is in my first floor family room. The Accentra will go upstairs in my living room. First time I ever won anything like this. :)

Awesome news! Congrats! 'Looking forward to pictures!

Awesome news! Congrats! 'Looking forward to pictures!
I will keep everyone informed and try to post pics when its installed. KC will be coming to look at everything and then order the stove, so it may be awhile till it happens.

Cool. I had scanned the website over the weekend to see if contest had closed and they had actually picked a winner. Nice Score!

Never knew this existed? Congrats on winning! But feel left out ;)

Nice

Congrats. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts about how they compare next season. I am looking to put another unit downstairs to make it easier to heat this place on 100% pellets.

I just received an e-mail from Hearth & Home Technologies, that I have won their Pellet Challenge Contest. I will be receiving a free Harman Accentra stove and all needed accessories for installation as well as free installation from KC stoves in Alburtis, PA. This will be a good companion for my Quad AE that is in my first floor family room. The Accentra will go upstairs in my living room. First time I ever won anything like this. :)

Congrats!!! That is awesome!!!

Way cool! Congrats! Keep us posted and pict's when you get the new toy up and running!

Great deal! How lucky are you?
Did you play the lottery also?

Speaking of contests, does anyone ever win the free ton of pellets from NEWP?

Speaking of contests, does anyone ever win the free ton of pellets from NEWP?

Yes...won a ton a year ago.....terrible pellets...local company in Quakertown delivered them and they sent a mixed pallet, they contained various batch years (2009,2010)......I'm glad they were free.....

Yes...won a ton a year ago.....terrible pellets...local company in Quakertown delivered them and they sent a mixed pallet, they contained various batch years (2009,2010)......I'm glad they were free.....

Well, it's good to know people actually win. I figured they weren't very good based on comments heard here.

Congrats on the win. Don't go bragging to anybody that works for the tax office or the IRS. ;)

Very good for you. Hope you enjoy it. I've won a few things, but not much I would want to brag about. Like that case of Limes I got from a tick my pets hauled in.

Reactions: DexterDay
Great deal! How lucky are you?
Did you play the lottery also?
Ya, I played the lottery with a group of guys from work, but that didn't go as good.

Congrats on the win. Don't go bragging to anybody that works for the tax office or the IRS. ;)
So does this mean I shouldn't put in for the tax discount? ::-)

Status
Not open for further replies.