Pellet chimney parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pellet0708

Jul 18, 2008
Maine
Can someone please tell me if the Duravent Pelletpro series is compatible with the older line by simpson. (Will they connect?) Having a hard time finding all the parts we need in one place so may have to mix and match.

Thanks

That's a good question and I do remember reading somewhere that they old and new are NOT compatible, but I may very well be wrong.

Go to their website here and see if you can find the answers you're looking for.

Steve

Thanks for the web site. Called tech support and they said they do not connect without an adapter and can only go one way from old to new. What a pain.

I read the same thing, will not connect, different breed of cat. The Pro is nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.