Pellet choice?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillersnut

Sep 14, 2009
south central pa.
Starting to see many pellets, and varieties, in south central Pa. GreenGolds, Turman, Hammers, etc. looking for any input from my fellow Pa. Pellet burners for updates,prices,where too go for the deal. Any help would be appreciated

Starting to see many pellets, and varieties, in south central Pa. GreenGolds, Turman, Hammers, etc. looking for any input from my fellow Pa. Pellet burners for updates,prices,where too go for the deal. Any help would be appreciated
Would love to see the Turmans and Hamers come a little further west than your location!! check the pellet price reports at the top of the Pellet mill page for any current sales....Had to drive to Columbiana,Oh. for Somersets @ 219.00 a ton

I've burned em all. Turmans and Hamers are pretty close but I hear less chatter on the Turmans. That means there isn't much as far as complaints. Green Golds are the same as the Greene Teams we see at Lowes(just a different bag). All 3 have very good heat, Greene Gold has a bit more ash though. How about prices? That usually helps seal the deal if we know what your paying for them.

Turman
Hamer
Greene Gold

Would be my line up without cost factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.