Pellet consumption in the NW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle~ite

Oct 27, 2008
Seattle,WA
OK, I live in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle,WA.
I'm trying to find others who live in the area and get a better perspective on how much pellets a CB1200i will use on each setting of HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW.
Any one outTHERE?

ROSARIO MARTINEZ said:
OK, I live in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle,WA.
I'm trying to find others who live in the area and get a better perspective on how much pellets a CB1200i will use on each setting of HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW.
Any one outTHERE?

You might want to make the thread title "Pellet consumption for Quad 1200i ?" You'll get better response, I think

I live in Kalama, WA, just a little south. I have a Quad Santafe. I use my stove as my main heat source in the house, and a small radiator heater up stairs in the kids rooms. My house is old, build in 1929, with old windows and little insulation in the walls. I heat approximately 1000SQFT, my house is 1500sqft. Last year I used just shy of 2 tons of pellets in my house with a digital tstat. We have it set at 68 during the day and 64 at night when we are sleeping.

OK, i'll update the post...as soon as i find out on how to do that...

My home was construted in 1958, all brick with alum. double pane windows(on its last leg too).
there is insulation in the atick, but i think thats about it, just bought the home 2 yrs. ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.