Pellet Consumption this week..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google Home Goods. I thought they were everywhere lol

ALMOST everywhere, there's a circle of them around me but the nearest is 11 miles away. And I guess I won't be reporting that I fit this purchase in the Boxster. <>

ALMOST everywhere, there's a circle of them around me but the nearest is 11 miles away. And I guess I won't be reporting that I fit this purchase in the Boxster. <>
Did you buy something?

i have a harman advance, on stove temp set about the mid point and im going through about 2 bags a day keeping the house around 72
i cant even imagine how much this stove would go through if i turned it all the way up
this is my first winter with a stove. bought some corinth hardwood pellets and i dont like them,
they seem to be very ashy i'll be trying a different brand next year

i have a harman advance, on stove temp set about the mid point and im going through about 2 bags a day keeping the house around 72
i cant even imagine how much this stove would go through if i turned it all the way up
this is my first winter with a stove. bought some corinth hardwood pellets and i dont like them,
they seem to be very ashy i'll be trying a different brand next year
Room temp/Mid point also.
Just about 2 bags a day for past couple weeks.
Harman P61A. House at 74

Same here. I thought I was the only one. I found a bin that holds 2 bags of pellets in TSC and a 4 quart scoop that makes it easier to fill the hopper.
I sift my pellets, two bags per session .. this fills 3, 5 gallon buckets from Lowes\ HD I keep the filled buckets in the garage and keep one behind the sofa in the LR where the insert is with a lid on it. Easy to pour the whole bucket into the hopper as needed, usually refill the hopper with a half bucket a couple or 3 times a day, the AGP hopper is expandable but in my zero clearance FP it could not be extended so it holds just short of a bag at a time

I sift my pellets, two bags per session .. this fills 3, 5 gallon buckets from Lowes\ HD I keep the filled buckets in the garage and keep one behind the sofa in the LR where the insert is with a lid on it. Easy to pour the whole bucket into the hopper as needed, usually refill the hopper with a half bucket a couple or 3 times a day, the AGP hopper is expandable but in my zero clearance FP it could not be extended so it holds just short of a bag at a time
mine could not be fully expanded either. My husband brings the bags up and pours them in the bin. The 4qt scoop we bought really fills the hopper fast. I have had back surgery so I really can't lift a lot. Hopefully 2 1/2 more months and I will be done for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.