Pellet Count So Far - I Burned a Ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I have burnt 68 bags since mid Sept, with 3.5 tons left of Greenway, somerset and 2 bags bridgewell softies
Good Luck

This morning I dumped in the last bag of the 1.5 ton I used so far. Tomorrow I'll break into the 2 ton I have left.

I am close to 3 tons burned so far (about 150 bags), still got 4 tons left to go! Started burning on October. I am a pellet monster :)

3 tons plus 1 bag as of this morning.

3 ton +15 bags as of this morning. My how the ash has flown! ;)

Reactions: bogieb
On Jan 11 or 27 days ago, I started this thread with 135 bags left. . I just counted and I have 110 left.

Yup that means I burned 25 bags in 27 days give or take a day. I burn about 1 bag a day. for 1232 sq ft upstairs raised ranch. There was one or two days I turned off the pellet stove most of the day and ran the oil burner because it was like 50 degrees outside.

I burned cleanfire pacific softwood. I will be doing my 2nd cleaning of the season with all 7 metal parts removed dusted off and vacuumed.

Coldest night here was 4 degrees.

Last edited:
When I first replied to this thread on January 12, I had burned 80 bags with 117 left.

I now have burned 117 bags and have 80 bags left.

Funny.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk