Pellet furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

samdweezel05

Feb 11, 2012
Upstate NY
I have been searching the forum and the internet in general and I can't find the answer to my question. Does any one make a pellet furnace (forced air) that will fit in a very tight place? I have an existing fuel oil furnace I would love to replace with a pellet furnace but I can't find anything to fit in the space I have available. I love the pellet stove we have but the more even room heating that we get from the furnace is so much more comfortable. I usually just suck it up and deal with the cool temp in far off rooms but that is quickly becoming old. House is a 10 year old 2 section modular (double wide).

Measurements as far as size restriction could only help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.