Pellet Industry News

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crausch

Aug 26, 2008
Littlestown, PA
I frequent alot of sites and perform alot of searches trying to keep abreast of the latest news in the pellets/biomass/renwable-energry industry. What I have learned is there are not many sites that have any sort of frequent updates or news articles. I often visit PFI, WDPellet, PelletSales and search for online articles or news releases by pellet manufacturers. WDPellet has repsonded to a query I made and claims to soon be improving their site and looking to post recent news as often as they can.

In the mean time, I would like to share a url that I ran across that has had the frequent news updates I have found so far. The site is called "Forestry News" and has an extensive set of categories that you can search within. One such category is "Wood Pellets". Lots of good news here for those interested. Here is a direct link to the Wood Pellet category.

http://timberbuysell.com/Community/NewsBrowse.asp?cid=72

Many articles on pellet mills and the latest "Green Energy News" article called "You wouldn't foget wood would you?" talks about the latest trend and mentions new mills.

I hope you find this informative!

Status
Not open for further replies.