Pellet newbie here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harman newbie

Nov 18, 2014
Ri
hello everyone. I've beeen following this website for useful tips on operating my Hartman p35i. I picked it up this year on Craigslist and has been awesome . Just wanted to say hi and thanks for everyone's tips and reviews.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 122
Stove looks nice man! Welcome!

hello everyone. I've beeen following this website for useful tips on operating my Hartman p35i. I picked it up this year on Craigslist and has been awesome . Just wanted to say hi and thanks for everyone's tips and reviews.
What a nice clean looking install, beautiful !!

Nice stove you'll love it this winter gonna get cold.welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.