Pellet Pig Application

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gymrat0663

Feb 2, 2012
South Central Pennsylvania
I hereby respectfully request membership into the hallowed Pellet Pig Association.

Shown below are the storage facility, the hauler, the stash (3 tons of AWF and 18 bags of Turmans) and the stove.

Thanks to the Pellet Pigs for their consideration.

Steve

P4130001.JPGP4130003.JPG P4130008.JPGP1130127.jpg

Now all we need is your address and when you'll be gone on vacation.

You got my vote. The older the truck is the better! ;)

I second that.... Because its an old diesel. . .

Is that the old 12 valve? 97?

Calling Eric, Smokey, Jay, imacman....

Until they get here... Do you have the beer, err, um, I mean Club Dues ready? Imacman will be here soon to collect. ;)

Welcome to the Club. Please add this to your Sig

"Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club" OINK OINK!
"You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves"-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club

Now.......... You still need to get that Beer money, er, Due money ready for imacman.!!

I second that.... Because its an old diesel. . .

Is that the old 12 valve? 97?

Calling Eric, Smokey, Jay, imacman....

Until they get here... Do you have the beer, err, um, I mean Club Dues ready? Imacman will be here soon to collect. ;)

Dexter,

Yes it is with the Cummins diesel.

Reactions: DexterDay
Thanks everyone!

Getting the "dues" money together! >>

Thanks everyone!

Getting the "dues" money together! >>

Remember imacman is the club's money launder err I mean treasurer. All dues go to him. Someone needs to call for an audit, that beer err supply stash should be busting the sides out of Eric's warehouse and I don't hear him screaming.

Welcome to the club gymrat0663.

Remember imacman is the club's money launder err I mean treasurer. All dues go to him. Someone needs to call for an audit, that beer err supply stash should be busting the sides out of Eric's warehouse and I don't hear him screaming.

Welcome to the club gymrat0663.

Thanks Smokey!

I got his W9 he made me pay all his federal taxes

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.