Pellet pig bumper sticker!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtakeman

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2008
Northwestern CT.
www.facebook.com
Getting board and had some spare time. I made a rough draft of a bumper sticker layout and wonder what you all might think of it. I think red letters and pig outline on a white sticker would do nicely! I will work on getting a printed one and show it on the vehicle. 4x10 is the size I am going with.

Pretty sure there are loads of places we could get them printer at. Hey I am a piggie and Proud of it! I want to show off with a bumper sticker. Bet I get some beeps too!

Attachments

• Pig bumper sticker2.jpg
    Pig bumper sticker2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 761
beep beep

jtakeman said:
Getting board and had some spare time. I made a rough draft of a bumper sticker layout and wonder what you all might think of it. I think red letters and pig outline on a white sticker would do nicely! I will work on getting a printed one and show it on the vehicle. 4x10 is the size I am going with.

Pretty sure there are loads of places we could get them printer at. Hey I am a piggie and Proud of it! I want to show off with a bumper sticker. Bet I get some beeps too!

you need a pic of you and your omega instead of the pig! :lol:

I like it

Well I showed it to my buddy down the road and he didn't get the Oink Oink part. So I changed it until he got it. I stopped at the place to get them and found out the only do 3" for bumper stickers.

Here is a look at the final and I will attach a photo of actual later! Should have them sometime later today.

P.S. The pig will be red too! On white back ground. Basically a 2 color only sticker.

Attachments

• Pig bumper sticker small.jpg
    Pig bumper sticker small.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 640
looks good jay....and that would be fun too....lol

As promised, Here is an actual pic on the vehicle! Beep if you see me and Don't get in my way if there is a sale on pellets nearby!jk

Attachments

• Sticker 1.jpg
    Sticker 1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 628
jlasserton said:
I love it. This is very clever. I hope I will be able to purchase one for my car. Thanks!

jlasserton,

Do you have a novelty shop that prints on Tshirt's? Most will also do a bumper sticker. Take the saved jpeg to them, they can print one for you reasonable.

I will share but I don't have time to make this a job. Plus I don't think web(craig) would like me selling on the forums. I just did it for fun. Maybe if it becomes popular someone can offer them? I just don't have that much time to invest. I have no issue with someone grabbing the ball and running with it! I had to have mine, Thats my motivation!

Sorry
jay

With some input from another fellow member. I changed a few things on it yet again.

So here is the final(i think) offer! Scaled for a 3x10 sticker but down sized for the forum. You would need to rescale to 3x10 later!

Enjoy my fellow piggies!

Attachments

• Pig bumper sticker2 small.jpg
    Pig bumper sticker2 small.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 552
I like 'em both, maybe more of a fan of the original though.

I only wish I had pig status so I can play along!

Maybe I can make one up for wood? "honk if you're a slave to finding, felling, bucking, moving, chopping, stacking, and moving again wood hog!!

BEEP......BEEP...BEEP!

probably not going to be as popular as yours Jay.

Werm said:
I like 'em both, maybe more of a fan of the original though.

I only wish I had pig status so I can play along!

Maybe I can make one up for wood? "honk if you're a slave to finding, felling, bucking, moving, chopping, stacking, and moving again wood hog!!

BEEP......BEEP...BEEP!

probably not going to be as popular as yours Jay.

I like it-Mr Wood Hog! I will beep when I see yours. Beep-Beep!

oldspark said:
How about Hoink Hoink if you are a pellet pig?

oldspark that sounds catchy!

There are a few places you can get them printed on line. I found one that will let you desigh and upload your own. If some are interested I can post the link?????

If you want me to change it to Hoink Hoink, Ley me know and I will post it for you!

Tjakeman,

I love it. You made my day.

I believe that Imacman deserves one.

Ranger

love it. Where do i get one. ? She pig tail should be on fire or smoke coming out of the pigs butt for those of us with less than 90% efficient stoves. LOL

American Ingenuity at its best!

Nice Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.