pellet pig hat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magsf11

Feeling the Heat
Jan 31, 2009
buffalo ny
the hat just came in. man I have to much time on my hands.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 283
Yes jim you have issue's! :) hehe

I like it! Please post info, I might just need one while out fishing on the lakes this summer! I have issues too!

j-takeman said:

I like it! Please post info, I might just need one while out fishing on the lakes this summer! I have issues too!

Many issues here too.... I'm a pig, and proud of it! Going to buy my 3rd stove tomorrow. Conned the Wife into thinking I "Needed It". Found on Craiglist - Englander 25-pdvc (Flue, Hearth, and pellets too) , for my shop/garage. More info on that tomorrow.

DexterDay said:
j-takeman said:

Many issues here too.... I'm a pig, and proud of it! Going to buy my 3rd stove tomorrow. Conned the Wife into thinking I "Needed It". Found on Craiglist - Englander 25-pdvc (Flue, Hearth, and pellets too) , for my shop/garage. More info on that tomorrow.

3 stoves(well actually 2 and a whole house furnace!). How the heck did you get away with that? Yeppers, you got some serious issues! :)

Keep it up and you'll be the only family in town with a stove in every room(bedrooms not included) including the john! :coolgrin:

j-takeman said:

zazzle.com it came out to be $25, with tax and shipping. I just picked out the pig hat and add the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.